Thank you in advance for your donation to Mocktoberfest and the Mocktoberfest Kids music program. All contributions large or small are greatly appreciated. With your support we will continue to bring high quality, all ages, live music experiences and music education to our most precious resource: our youth.Donations, including monetary donations, services, and materials or products, are tax-deductible.1
Mocktoberfest’s fiscal sponsor is The Mira Theatre Guild, a registered 501c3 organization, tax ID #23-7122384.
It’s Easy - donations may be made by cash, check, or credit card
Donating by Credit Card
- To donate by credit card online, visit our website Mocktoberfest.org, and click on the PayPal donate button.
- Call us to arrange a meeting. We’ll meet in a public location, or arrange the payment over the phone. You’ll receive a receipt for a tax deduction if needed.
Donating by Check
- Please make checks payable to: The Mira Theatre Guild*
- * Important: Write a note on the check that the donation is allocated to “Mocktoberfest”
- Mail checks to:
- Mocktoberfest c/o The Mira Theatre Guild
- 51 Daniels Ave.
- Vallejo, CA 94590
If you need a receipt for a tax deduction, or have any questions, please contact:
1 All donors should consult with a professional tax advisor regarding the deductibility of their contributions. Mocktoberfest (grantor) reserves the right to not accept any contribution. Grantor assumes no responsibility for ensuring that contributions to Grantor for the purposes of the Project are tax-deductible to any particular Donor. Grantor does not provide individual tax advice; therefore all Donors are encouraged to consult their own outside professional advisers to address questions on deductibility or donative intent.